2013年3月6日星期三

Relying on the law to govern the country, please the Communist Party first off to manage their spies

Relying on the law to govern the
country, please the Communist Party first off to manage their spies

"China Network Public Evaluation of officials hundred people group" Shi Sansheng Kyushu
Comments • two hundred seventy-one

Translator: God has eyes

To make a living, despite efforts to review its
own: Unable to sing the praises of Communist
China; prefer to do only one thing --- the famous
Chinese writer, thinker Mr. Gu Xiaojun
recommended to the Nobel Peace Prize. It is
incredible, I do not know the Chinese
Communists eat the wrong medicine? Not to
mention what you want to accommodate the
"sharp criticism"; is that even people from the
West recommended by the people of this CPC
Experian without advantageous thing, to be
interfered!

You delete the text, the ban has also been very
wrong. How can be connected to my Google
browser must smash it? A week, the search box
is always crazy like jumping around, so I can not
enter the search content. Why is this? Reload
twice in vain. Google have the nerve to call
themselves the world's most secure browser? Like
Google are still offering a reward of one million
U.S. dollars looking for can break their own
hackers? Shi Sansheng I can prove that Google
has been manipulated, what is a million dollars
should not be sent to me?

These days, I see, and hear the sound of the
"rule of law" endless mesh. Seems the Chinese
Communists finally understand their own ruling
since the absurd! If you really want to order
Chinese people is long overdue ah! "People
without faith can not stand, beyond where he
died." That was a feudal society, even the evil of
the emperors understand about the truth ah!
Communist China how today muddle it?

I remember, Mr. Gu Xiaojun said: "no matter
who wins the fight, Joe Smith and John Doe,
China can only take the populist road" (the
effect). Mr. Gu also said that the "rule of law, in
fact, is common sense. Abiding by the law, would
be just the rule of man, the right governance,
governance of the police, the secret service
governance, ideology governance, and the
relationship between governance and so
therefore is not the rule of law, is a measure of
a country uncivilized civilization of the ruler.
"Shi Sansheng no political party, John Doe, John
Doe and I separated thousands of miles away.
My short-sighted eyes, and perhaps also to see
take the populist road schedule. However, I
believe Mr. Gu said the "watershed" rule of law
is certainly right. In most countries around the
world have chosen the democratic system, almost
all civilized societies have opted for the rule of
law. Accounted for one-fifth of the world's
population, is the permanent members of the
United Nations to adhere to the Chinese
Communist Party will continue to absurd what
"theory confident" self-deception?

How absurd! Shi Sansheng I am an economic
disputes involving less than 200 million, turned
out to participate in the madness forged
evidence because of Weifang Municipal
Government, has more than six years are not yet
final of First Instance. Only because the the
Kuiwen Court bogus case, even my old mother
was beaten scared to death! CCP patted his
chest, I really do not know shame word you?
Shandong High Court has made a final decision.
The Weifang City Land Bureau actually still
wondering to find another way --- continue to
confound black and white. Shandong Provincial
Procuratorate protest not win! The Weifang City
Land Bureau appeal or lose! How the Shandong
Provincial Higher People's Court of Final Appeal
judgment but also when papyrus it? In addition
to the administration by law, do Weifang City
Land Bureau also utilized with the City
underworld fails?

, Dignified Weifang municipal government under
the leadership of the CPC course disdain really
utilized the "underworld", because the
government itself fed people can not see more
than the underworld spy organization. Shi
Sansheng I always wanted to do not understand
--- first, in early 2011, the Central Propaganda
industry I do not know the sort crazy hair, even
the "To wealth and spend money goes will be
open to be called dead understand this
sentence to be understood as to subverting the
CCP's outrageous remarks. That you want to
spend the secret police and trial and conviction.

Central Propaganda Department, the Central
Propaganda Department, you wicked wicked? Shi
Sansheng me a small people, that can withstand
your intimidation ah. You can not search me, I
also knowingly the female spy posing Weifang
municipal government pollster to lie to me, not
still scared immediately ran to the right time of
the? Met a spy, I am not what account it? , All
confessions, is shit "Jasmine Revolution" are not
interested. Not spies finally asked me to add a
"guarantee not to participate in the Jasmine
Revolution, not the streets walking" it?

Central Propaganda Department, ah, I came to
understand: where you are afraid I took to the
streets for a walk! You find ways to tricks want to
force me to take to the streets to go ah! Mean
you harass people landlord does not want me no
fixed abode, can not afford to live in the hotel,
only the streets? As far as I, and one to take to
the streets, you do not immediately dispatched
spies I caught a current?

Once I caught the current. Not to mention
contentious and Weifang municipal government,
I'm afraid even of human rights should be
deprived of it? I am working with the Weifang
municipal government administrative action for
damages, the case did not let the matter rest it?
How deceitful machinations ah! Central
Propaganda Department, you really some have
lost the conscience of mankind.? Shi Sansheng
I've been so miserable, house-breaking death of
a mother! Are you still thinking about law
children fix me, push me, threaten me, not Qi
Xin? I really want to do not understand --- why
the CCP would not hesitate to use the senior spy
force China as gangland it? Is the flesh and
blood of the people plundered too much, eat a
brace?

Really want to rule of law, the Chinese
Communists manage their first spy it! Been in
power for nearly seventy years, why the CCP is
still accustomed himself as an underground
organization?

[Shi Sansheng Tuesday, March 5, 2013 03:01 • China Weifang]

没有评论:

发表评论

成都旋风鸣学不是骗子是什么?

《中国网络民评官百人团》石三生 九州评论·之一千一百三十八 不得不说,百度真的很厉害,数日间,就将骗子何俊成所在的成都旋风鸣学洗了个干干净净。搜狐网就更是卖力,一连串的新闻发出来,让人眼花缭乱,想不迷失都很困难。 好在,尽管是在第二页,但也有网友向黑猫投诉,要求成都旋风鸣...